Last week I had the opportunity to have Buka Puasa at [email protected], Ipoh. It is a new hotel in town. This year they held their first Ramadan Buka Puasa buffet. Since this is their first, maybe we could expect some specialty in their menu.
Lucky last week I had the opportunity to try their buffet, so I snap some picture for you. But before that, I’ll just give my verdict of what I personally thinks with their buffet.
In my previous post, I already talk about my stay at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur. You may refer here to read it. This time, I want to review the breakfast they serve here. As before, I get to review this because they give free breakfast for one person if we stay here as hotel guest. But if you want to add up person or eat there without being a hotel guest, RM 55 per person will be charge to you.
Anyway, I think the food here is good yaww~And I was amazed by the variety of food they serve!! I wish I can try their Lunch and Dinner one day, huhu. It was worth for RM 55 of your penny, I presume.
Maybe I shall make some short list of the food they served here:
1) Pastries – Croissant, Muffins (4 flavours I think), Bread (Normal Bread, Oat, maybe more I’m not sure), etc.
2) Western – Sausage, Grilled Meat, Omelette, Scramble Egg, Baked Beans, etc.
3) Chinese – Wantan Mee, Lotus Pau, and some of it I not sure of the name.
4) Malay – Nasi Lemak (The sambal is sooo hot yaww~), some Kuih, Bacon Fried Rice (It’s Chicken Bakon for sure and I’m not sure whether this is Malay food or not,hehe), Fried Yellow Mee.
5) Indian – Various Roti Canai ie: Roti Pisang, Roti Telur, Roti Tisu, etc just like mamak stall. Got Chapatti, Tosai.
6) Arabian – Hummus (I just thought this maybe an Arabian food, but I’m not sure what it is. I’m reluctant to try it, huhu.)
7) Cereal – Got 6 different flavours I think.
8 ) Salad – I’m not trying this, because I don’t like it, but I just wow’ed at various vage you may choose. Also there are like 4 or more different cheese you may choose.
9) Fruits – So much choices, Pineapple, Watermelon, Apple, etc.
10) Dessert – Pancake, Waffle, etc.
11) Drinks – Hot: Coffee or Tea; Cold: there are like 12 various flavours of fruits juices.
Erm, I think that’s all I can remember for now. There are more for sure. I wonder what will they serve for Lunch and Dinner, there must a lot of food to choose. I think the food here is marvellous. Me like the food, maybe because there are a lot of choices they give and the treatment they give.
It feels good sometimes to eat at such an exclusive place. Maybe its a good place to treat your loved one here. There are also other restaurants available here. From what I see, there are Arabian food restaurant, Korean and Chinese food.
Anyway, I think this post will be fail without a picture as a prove for my words, so enjoy the food-toshot after the break. Just to warn you as usual, the amount of the picture is quite big, hope you can patiently wait for it to load.
The looks of the Restaurant.
Anyway, lets go one by one from what I take first, ok? First I tried the Western Breakfast, Omelette, Smoked Meat, Sausage and some Baked Beans. See the picture below.
So this is what I take.
Next…still hungry for some rice (typical malay appetite~huhu), so found this. Continue reading