Here’s the simple disclaimer. By browsing this blog, you are abide by the rule here ^_^
1) The images/ pictures taken in this blog mostly taken by me for the purpose of the review and reference. All rights are reserved to me.
2) You are allowed to take, download & use the picture as you like but not to edit the image to remove the watermark I put into the image.
3) All post are made based on my personal opinions/ view. I’m just a reasonable layman. I will not be responsible of any damages occurred to your business as the result of the review.
4) I will not be responsible to all comments made by visitors in the comment section. The comment will be monitored by automatic spam protection system and manually by me. However, I will not have a strict rule in monitoring the comment as to encourage interactions, ratings and public views. Only comment that are racist, offensive to certain religions/groups or against the law will be deleted.
5) I am not whatsoever related or have any affiliate with the owner of the restaurant I have reviewed here.
6) I shall have the rights to amend, add more terms in the future.
GOOGLE ADSENSE PRIVACY POLICIES
Like many other Web sites, www.eatz.me makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to www.eatz.me and other sites on the Internet.
www.eatz.me has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Last amendment: 12/07/2014.